Looking for ideas or information about technology in career counseling and coaching? Explore our library of resources for inspiration.
We’ve categorized these tools into primary categories/subject areas. Get started by clicking on any of these categories, listed below. Then browse the tabs for specific resources: blogs/podcasts, apps, Twitter, websites.
- Animal Therapy (in development)
- Balance / Wellness (in development)
- Chronic Illness/Disability (in development)
- General Mental Health (in development)
- Office / Productivity (in development)
- School Counseling (in development)
- Self-care (in development)
These tools and their descriptions are provided by students! Their notes provide not only an overview of each resource, but also their reflections/reactions to each resource.
Disclaimer: We do not endorse any product, company, source, or other materials included in this resource library. The links and student reviews are provided as a starting point only in your search for more information.